Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Antivirus To Internet Or Total Security

Options

I want to upgrade/change my BitDefender Antivirus Plus 2012 to BitDefender Internet Security or Total Security 2012, what will happen to the remaining subscription period of my antivirus? Will it be carried forward on my new installation or will it be gone? There is a very good BitDefender package offer here in Dubai so I would like to grab it.

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Dan :)

In the current case, you have 2 options:

1. I am offering to provide you with a license key for Bitdefender Internet Security or Bitdefender Total Security 2012 with no additional charge from what you paid for the Antivirus Plus 2012, however the license will be 2 or 4 months shorter than the current subscription, due to the price difference.

2. You can buy the product from Dubai and I will add the days from the current product to the new one. Basically it will be like an extension to the new product.

Let me know what you decide and we will make the changes.

Thank you for your time.

Take care. Happy New Year!

• EDC
    Options
    Hi Dan :)

In the current case, you have 2 options:

1. I am offering to provide you with a license key for Bitdefender Internet Security or Bitdefender Total Security 2012 with no additional charge from what you paid for the Antivirus Plus 2012, however the license will be 2 or 4 months shorter than the current subscription, due to the price difference.

2. You can buy the product from Dubai and I will add the days from the current product to the new one. Basically it will be like an extension to the new product.

Let me know what you decide and we will make the changes.

Thank you for your time.

Take care. Happy New Year!

Hi Christian. I just bought a copy of Bitdefender Antivirus Plus today, but i did not know it does not come with a firewall. Is it possible for me to upgrade or change my subscribtion to the Internet Security/Total Security? I do not mind the shortened subscription, i just want to fully protect my pc. Thx.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

The discussion will continue in this topic:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=36160

Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.