Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Sync

Options
brihy1
edited June 2012 in Bitdefender safebox

i have safebox on my laptop,pc and android.i see my shared folders on all 3 devices but on the android phone i can see shared folders but i have a few files(word docs,pdf)that i cant find on the safebox on android phone but they are on safebox on both computers?am i missing a setting or something?

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options

Hello :)

Welcome back!

Do you have the same account on all devices?

Also, have you tried to sign in one more time in your account to see if the files are synced after this?

On My Bitdefender do you see those files?

Take care.

• brihy1
    Options

yes, same account on all devices

yes,have signed in

yes,i can see them on my bitdefender

im gonna try to uninstall/reinstall on droid phone to see if that does any good,thanks for responding

Welcome back!

Do you have the same account on all devices?

Also, have you tried to sign in one more time in your account to see if the files are synced after this?

On My Bitdefender do you see those files?

Take care.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Please do that and make sure the application is up to date and let me know if everything is OK now.

Take care.

• brihy1
    Options

maybe im not sure of the file sync but heres what i did.open up safebox on laptop and click manage sharing,then dragged 2 files into the box.should these files show up also on safebox on my android phone?if yes they are not there?

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Auto Sync is turned on? If not, the files can not be uploaded to the servers. You can check if the files were synced on you My Bitdefender account under the Safebox section if the files are there, they will appear soon on you Safebox application from your phone if you have an active internet connection and you are logged with your Bitdefender Account.

Take care.