Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender 2013 Activation Key Vs License Key

Options

I was placed my pre-order on 15 Jun 2012 for BitDefender Total Security 2013 (3 PCs, 1 Year).

There was an email sent to me on the Activation Key after I had made the payment.

Just wandering is Activation Key as good as License Key? If I required where can I obtain the License Key from?

But after I download and install the product on 26 Jun 2012, when I logon to my.bitdefender.com there is a section for me to register the product and ask for license key, should I ignore it as noticed that the expiration date is 365 days.

Comments

• columbo
    Options

Hi cytan :)

Yes, your 7 letter/number activation key is your "license" key.

You can check the bottom of your main Bitdefender console on the bottom, and will confirm that it is activated for the remainder of days, in your case now, 364.

As far as your account, not sure on that end, but as long as your Total Security shows in Your Products with its Serial Key and Subscription, you should be fine. Yet if you don't see either of these indicators (on your Bitdefender console, and your My Bitdefender account) , then register your key.

Otherwise, use tech support by clicking on Help and Support on the right corner of the main console, or right click the BD system tray icon, and click "about" and it will also give you a phone number.

Hope this helps.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options

Hello :)

The activation code is the same thing with the license key.

All new codes have 7 digits(the old licenses for Bitdefender 2010 have 20 characters) and that is what you need to enter in the product.

You can always post here all the questions related to the product.

Take care.

• hi

I want new key for my Bitdefender Total Security 2013 X86.

• You are entitled to install BD on 3PCs (32 or 64 bits, does not matter) with same key (if I understand your question)

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

Welcome to the forums!

Can I ask why do you want a new key?

Are you having issues with the old one?

Take care.