Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Registeration Problem

Options

I get a error when i try and log in to MyBitDefender and it say i only have 23 days left when i all ready bought a code and applied it. It say it is registered but it still says i only have 23 days remaining. I sent in a email to support but i have not heard back in over a week. The error reads...

(An unexpected error has occurred while performing this action.)

Comments

• I have the same problem. I entered license key in the Bitdefender window. The program is still as trial. Despite the BitDefender window can not login.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

Welcome to the forums!

@ Bushido

Can I have the ticket ID so I can take a look?

@ Bushido & MMartyX

Did you used Bitdefender 2012 or an older product on your machine? Did you uninstall it with the uninstall tool?

Thank you!

• Did you used Bitdefender 2012 or an older product on your machine? Did you uninstall it with the uninstall tool?

Thank you!

I had Bitdefender 2012.

I used the uninstall tools.

I will send you screenshots in PM.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello MMartyX :)

Please check your PM in about 15 minutes, I will send you some instructions.

Take care.

• Bushido
    Options

I talked with someone a few days ago about my problem and they sent my a tool to get info. I sent that in about a week ago. The ticket id is (Ticket ID:201207101007079).

If you think it will help. Im down to 17 days and i don't want to ask for a refund cause i love bitdefender. :D

Welcome to the forums!

@ Bushido

Can I have the ticket ID so I can take a look?

@ Bushido & MMartyX

Did you used Bitdefender 2012 or an older product on your machine? Did you uninstall it with the uninstall tool?

Thank you!

• I have similar problem as MMartyX and Bushido. I had a licence for Bitdefender Internet Security 2010, when expired, uninstaled it with uninstal tool, bought a licence for Bitdefender Internet security 2012 (3 PC, 1 year), instaled it and registered. After a while I had problems with update, uninstaled with uninstal tool, when I was trying to instal new version, there was already Bitdefender Internet security 2013 out, instaled it, tried to register (activate product) with Bitdefender Internet security 2012 licence key and got »An unexpected error occured while performing this action«. I have no problem login to MyBidefender account over internet (https://my.bitdefender.com/).

• Bushido
    Options

I just reinstalled it to see if that would help and it didn't. I still can add my key or sign in to MyBitDefender. But i have 30 more days tho lol.

• Bushido
    Options

Sigh 2 weeks and still have my problem and heard nothing back from no one.

• Same problem here , tried to log in didn't work and tried to create a new account . didn't work either :(

• Bushido
    Options

Yea i haven't heard anything back from support in a while i talk to someone last night and they said they bumped my ticket higher so hopefully it gets fixed. I had to reinstall it to keep it going cause it is running out of time. lol

• Hello Christian, anyone from support ? I only have 7 day left !

• Bushido
    Options
    Hello Christian, anyone from support ? I only have 7 day left !

Just re install it that is what i had to do.

• moe5512
    edited August 2012
    Options

I have the same problem, I'm using the code i got in an e-mail and i apply it, then it actually says that my product is registered but it still stands ** days left, when i close the the window and tries again it says that the product is on a trial

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

For those that still encounter this issue, please send me via PM the email address used to register the My Bitdefender account and the current license key.

Thank you!

• hi

i have the same problem. can someone help me?

• I've managed to activate the product with help of Offline registration code at the begining of instalation of program

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

For those that still encounter this issue, please send me via PM the email address used to register the My Bitdefender account and the current license key.

Thank you!