Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Can't Internet Bank

Options
jamestec
edited July 2012 in Safepay

Hello,

PaySafe is quite nice along with the overall sturdiness, feature-filled and partially cross-platform Bitdefender 2013.

But I recently tried to do some Internet Banking with PaySafe, but it wouldn't open the new window that would allow me to login.

The site I tried is;

Bank West (AU)

When you try to press on the orangey button "Go>", nothing happens in SafePay, but if I was to try it in Google Chrome or any other Browser, a new window would pop up and let me login.

Not sure why it wouldn't work, but maybe because SafePay only allows Tabs, not seperate Windows.

Sincerely,

Jamestec.

Edit:

I have;

Bitdefender Total Security 2013

Windows 7 64 Bit.

Comments

• I have this same on the www.inteligo.pl or www.ipko.pl

When i'm clicking "login" nothing happens.

• Christian, where are you? :)

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi :)

I am right here.

On the other browsers, you can log in? Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Internet Explorer, Apple Safari :)

Thank you!

• jamestec
    edited July 2012
    Options

I only have Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome.

For all three, logging into Bank West (AU) works.

Firefox and Chrome open a new window for the login details, whereas Internet Explorer opens a new tab.

Safe Pay doesn't open anything.

• peleus
    Options

Hi James. Just to be sure. What browser and version are you using with this? smile2.png

• I got Internet Explorer 9.0.8, Firefox 14.0.1 and Google Chrome 21.0.1.

Mostly use Google Chrome 21.0.1.

• gralam
    Options
    I only have Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome.

For all three, logging into Bank West (AU) works.

Firefox and Chrome open a new window for the login details, whereas Internet Explorer opens a new tab.

Safe Pay doesn't open anything.

I have the same problem with my main banking site...Safepay won't open the "new window" sign in page that the browsers do. Is there a way to tweek Safepay to do this Christian?

Thanks, Graham

• camarie
    camarie Principal Software Developer BD Staff
    Options
    But I recently tried to do some Internet Banking with PaySafe, but it wouldn't open the new window that would allow me to login.

The site I tried is;

Bank West (AU)

When you try to press on the orangey button "Go>", nothing happens in SafePay, but if I was to try it in Google Chrome or any other Browser, a new window would pop up and let me login.

The latest version (about to be released) should fix this. Basically the "allow an URL to open a popup" policy is now scanning for both parent and popup URL, and if either one of them is marked as bank, the popup will open in a new tab.

Regards,

Cristian