Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

An Unexpected Error Occurred While Performing This Action

Options

My product works fine and shows the days at the bottom...probably because I had2011 and then 2012 installed before the current 2013 Internet Security. I am getting the following error when trying to access account settings and activated safego through bit defender internet security 2013 .

Error: an unexpected error occurred while performing this action

Comments

• I love the support with this company. Will be switching when the time runs out.

• I love the support with this company. Will be switching when the time runs out.

Terrible support

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

Sorry for the delayed reply.

Please send me a PM with the email address that you used to register the My Bitdefender account and you current license key so I can check them in the system.

Thank you!

• hi. i sent you PM and still waiting for your solution. please help me as soon as possible. it is so important to me. thank you.

• rootkit
    Options

Please check your PM, i have replied with a solution.

Take care.

• spanthegnome
    edited September 2012
    Options

Please check your PM, i have replied with a solution.

Take care.

I don't have anything in my PM. Replied to other topic since that's where most of our correspondence has been

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Please send me again the details via PM and I will reply back ASAP!

Thank you.