Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Safepay Doesnt Close Browser

Options

when i have my banking and credit card sites set to automatically open why doesnt safepay close the browser(ie,ff)?even though my bank site switches to safepay internet explorer is still open and remains open on my banking site,i think it should close the browser if it opens in safepay.wasnt sure where to put this.

Comments

• columbo
    Options

Hi Bri, nice avatar :)

In a way for me, I kind of like that it (browser) stays open in this sense, if I knew right off the bat that I was going to be going to one of my online sites that I have set to automatically open, I would just launch Safepay and go directly to that site from my Bookmark, or typing in the website. Otherwise, if I was doing some general browsing with multiple tabs open, and ended up going to a Safepay site, I would then still have my original browser up and running when Safepay exits to resume where I left off.

In your case of wishing the background browser would close, you could post it as a topic in Feature Request.

It can just be a personal preference thing, or maybe the way Safepay loads as its own browser operating system, cannot tie into the other browser to close it when it loads Safepay, Christian knows that one ^_^

• columbo your absolutley right about safepay being isolated and cant shutdown the browser,i didnt even think of that.i guess its just more of a preference,thanks