Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved] Registration Problems

Options

I saw other threads like this that ended in a fix via PM, so I tried that first, but was told I had to post in the forums... Very interesting! Anyways, here is the problem:

We bought the 2 year Bitdefender Internet Security 2012, which installed fine, then upgraded to 2013 just fine. But on the initial installation, it asked for a MyBitdefender login/create account. So I had it create an account.

I was expecting an email of sorts, which never came. So I tried to login, which it told me invalid password. So I told it to resend my password, but I never got any thing (nothing in spam folder either).

Since then I've told it to send the password a couple more times, which I never got it then either. I later tried to create another account under the same email address to make sure I had typed it correctly, and it said there was already an account in that email.

So I'm not sure what to do, and was hoping you could help. Please let me know if you need any other info.

Thanks

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

Thank you for your feedback!

Please follow the instructions that I will send you in a few minutes via PM.

Take care.

• pixelfamily
    edited August 2012
    Options

I went through the PM directions to remove, clean registry & re-install Bitdefender, but that hasn't helped me log into MyBitdefender.

Here it tells me my password is incorrect:

2012-08-23%2001_58_54-Bitdefender%20-%20Get%20Started.png

So I tell it to recover password:

2012-08-23%2001_59_39-Password%20Recovery.png

And it tells me the password has been sent:

2012-08-23%2002_00_09-Login%20to%20your%20Bitdefender%20Account.png

But I don't get anything, and nothing in spam folder. Is there a trick to activating the product / logging into MyBitdefender? I've tried this on 3 computers so far.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

The issue was resolved after I changed your password?

Thank you!

• I was able to log in, but I still have yet to receive any email from MyBitdefender, at all. Shouldn't I have received at least something saying that I changed my password?

The issue was resolved after I changed your password?

Thank you!

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Did you checked the spam folder?

Thank you!

• Yes, nothing from Bitdefender was in my spam folder, that was the first thing I checked.

Did you checked the spam folder?

Thank you!

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

We will further investigate this issue today, I will check your email in the database.

Thank you!

• Thanks!

We will further investigate this issue today, I will check your email in the database.

Thank you!

• rootkit
    Options

This issue was resolved from our end.

Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Have a great day!

This discussion has been closed.