Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Mybitdefender Problem And Activation Of License

Options

Hello,

I wanted register a full version, When I enter my serial code it says registered but when I close the window nothing changes also

everytime i try to login to my bitdefender I get 'An unexpected error has occurred', I can login fine using the website.

Consider I have a 3 pc license. On the first pc everything was fine. On the second I received the above message. Should I create an account for each pc?

Help please.

Thanks.

Comments

• If this can help: in the first installation (the "good one") I had never installed Bitdefender before. While, on the second pc (where I get unexpected error and internet failure with google account) I had a previous version (Bitdefender 2012).

I used all the cleanup tools, reinstalled and so on. But nothin changed. I can't get in with my bitdefender account.

Please help Chris. I gave up to Kaspersky to shift to Bitdefender. I sent you also a PM.

Thanks.

• Same problem here!

Can't log in to mybitdefender or activate the program on my PC, it works fine on my laptop though.

Always says its registered but then its not.

Thanks a lot for your help!

• I can only say THANKS to Cris. I followed what suggested in PM and everything went fine. THANKS.

• I can only say THANKS to Cris. I followed what suggested in PM and everything went fine. THANKS.

Hey I'm also having the same problem of login to My bitdefender so plz plz plz tell me what to do..???

Plz dude help me asap...

• Hey I'm also having the same problem of login to My bitdefender so plz plz plz tell me what to do..???

Plz dude help me asap...

Send a PM to Cris. He will give you some step to step instructions. follow them and you'll solve the problem.

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

Welcome to the forums!

Please send me a PM with the email address that you used to register the My Bitdefender account and you current license key so I can check them in the system.

DO NOT POST THEM ON THE FORUMS!

Thank you!