Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved] Remove Unused Devices From Mybitdefender Account

Options

Hello!

I recently upgraded all my devices (PC and Android Phone) with the latest (2013) version of Bitdefender. I have several PC systems on my home running Windows 8 RTM; Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows Vista.....plus an Android ICS phone.

The problem is most of these system have been reformatted some time ago and the PC name was changed.

Now in mybitdefender personal account i have listed systems that are not active anymore. How can i delete these systems?

Thank you!

Comments

• Sorry i'm really a noob: i noticed just now the "remove device" option.

But the problem now is: if i click on remove device it tells me the device was removed but if i refresh the page the device is still here!

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

What browser did you use to make this operation?

Thank you!

• Charyb
    Charyb ✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options

I currently have this same problem. I am using the most recent Chrome browser. With IE9, when I select more info all I see is loading. It doesn't go as far as allowing me to view the devices. MyBitdefender was working great until last Wednesday the 29th.

• Charyb
    Charyb ✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options

Correction I started having problems around the beginning of the weekend. Remove devices worked the middle of last week. After this, has been very inconsistent viewing the devices let alone deleting any of them. It is very inconsistent and frustrating.

Currently, I can not view the devices in IE9 and Chrome. Constant loading of the page when selecting more info.

Venturer, sorry about posting in your thread. I just wanted to let Christian know that you are not the only one that is having this problem.

• alexx69
    Options
    Currently, I can not view the devices in IE9 and Chrome. Constant loading of the page when selecting more info.

Hello everyone,

I have a currently same issue.

It's possible that this one of the problems that will be solved with new build, planned for next week.

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?s=&...st&p=156894

The new build should "land" next week via product update and should solve most of the reported issues. It is considered a major update and should have around 20 MB.

I sincerely hope...

• Hello and good week to everyone.

Today i created a new mybitdefender account and it works flawlessly: i can add or remove devices without problems. The issue is with my old initial bitdefender account that i use from home LAN: i can't remove devices yet.

Christian can you clean all my devices in mybitdefender account for me?

I ll just sent you mybitdefender account infos.

Thank you!

• Today i deleted succesfully many of my "garbage devices" in my main account but i still can't delete all of them from myBitdefender interface.

• Hello knock knock; anyone here? ^_^

• Hi

I have just upgraded my BitDefender Total Security from 2012 to 2013. There was some registered devices on there which I wasn't planning on updating. One was for a laptop which I have just recently sold. I have just checked through My BitDefender and the device is still listed and is showing cover for 367 days, meaning that it has used up one of my '5 PC's'... I have now deleted the device but does it mean that it will lose it's cover and I will gain cover for another PC..?

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

We implemented device removal in My Bitdefender.

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...st&p=163857

@ ShazAhmed

Your license key can be used for up to 5 devices and it has nothing to to with the number of installations.

Take care.

This discussion has been closed.