Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Mybitdefender Activation

Options
bermguy
edited September 2012 in Registration & others

I have had the 2012 product since the beginning of the year but never joined MyBitdefender (at least, I don't think I did). I recently installed the 2013 update and included a MyBitdefender id. Now, I frequently get a popup message saying:

You are logged in as: [my correct email address]

Your account is pending activation. Please check your

email and click the activation link.

I never got an email to click on an activation link. Twice, I got an option to click a button to have MyBitdefender send me an email - I clicked, it never came. I'm not getting that option any more but I do get the one above. I would be happy to click an activation link if one came my way but, most of all, I want to stop getting that annoying popup.

What do I do?

Thank you.

Comments

• I also have this issue please can we have a solution.

• Could someone from Bitdefender please respond to this question?

Thank you.

• It's been over a month now since I asked this question. Would someone please provide an answer.

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

I am sorry for the delay of our answer and I hope to assist you in a timely fashion from now on. I would like to take advantage of this opportunity to convey our apologies in regards to the situation created.

Please send me a PM with the email address that you used to register the My Bitdefender account and you current license key so I can check them in the system.

DO NOT POST THEM ON THE FORUMS!

Thank you!

• i am too having this issue

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

Follow the steps from this post and send me the requested information:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...st&p=163400

Take care.