Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Can't Get To "password" Safe/keeper/manager Etc.

Options

I have noticed that this "SafePay" has many problems and here is another one. When you have SafePay launched you can't get to your password vault/keeper/safe/manager etc. What good is it to have your passwords safely stored in a secure safe if you can't get to the safe to retrieve them for, lets say, your online banker??? :(

Comments

• I am adding a reply to my own post to re-emphasize the problem. I thought that I would give this SafePay another try with my Internet Banker. I logged in okay, but wouldn't you know the Internet Banker decided to ask two security questions today. I needed to get into my Password Safe to get the answers. Couldn't do it, had to shut SafePay down to get back in Windows to use Password Safe. A real nuisance. I just stayed out of SafePay and finished my banking as i usually do with my FireFox browser. :(:(

• I suppose that environment where no access is allowed in or out is what makes SafePay safe. I have used it by printing a sheet of paper containing financial site login details and hiding it away when not needed.

• I understand what you're saying. Might be the only way to use SafePay, possibly open password safe on another puter, small netbook or iPad smartphone etc. Thank you

I suppose that environment where no access is allowed in or out is what makes SafePay safe. I have used it by printing a sheet of paper containing financial site login details and hiding it away when not needed.
  • camarie
    camarie Principal Software Developer BD Staff
    Options
    I have noticed that this "SafePay" has many problems and here is another one. When you have SafePay launched you can't get to your password vault/keeper/safe/manager etc. What good is it to have your passwords safely stored in a secure safe if you can't get to the safe to retrieve them for, lets say, your online banker??? :(

A feature to allow switch back/forth between regular desktop and Safepay desktop is currently in analysis. This will allow users which needs to access also the regular desktop to gather the informations needed from another program and then get back to Safepay.

Regards,

Cristian