Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Av Plus Overreaching On The Plus Aspect - Can't Login

Options

After AV Plus installation I can no longer login to Facebook and Newegg, so far. I tried both IE9 and Firefox to no avail.

Parental controls - none.

From the privacy control settings page

Toolbar off

Search advisor off

Scan SSL off

Fraud Protection off

Phising off

Whitelist off, though I added these 2 websites and it made no difference.

How can I pin down what's blocking my login attempts when no messages are present?

IE9 popup blocker off.

Windows Firewall off, though in the past it alerts me to blocks and asks pass or not?

It's quite frustating to install some AV SW only to have it increase it's reach with any acknowledgement, let alone approval. And then to implement such rules without any notification that I've noticed.

I apologize up front that this is probably not the correct place to post it, but I can't tell where the proper place is. And searches for login issues mostly return issues with logging onto BidDefender itself. I am trying but with no success.

Regards,

Aris

Comments

• After AV Plus installation I can no longer login to Facebook and Newegg, so far. I tried both IE9 and Firefox to no avail.

Parental controls - none.

From the privacy control settings page

Toolbar off

Search advisor off

Scan SSL off

Fraud Protection off

Phising off

Whitelist off, though I added these 2 websites and it made no difference.

How can I pin down what's blocking my login attempts when no messages are present?

IE9 popup blocker off.

Windows Firewall off, though in the past it alerts me to blocks and asks pass or not?

It's quite frustating to install some AV SW only to have it increase it's reach with any acknowledgement, let alone approval. And then to implement such rules without any notification that I've noticed.

I apologize up front that this is probably not the correct place to post it, but I can't tell where the proper place is. And searches for login issues mostly return issues with logging onto BidDefender itself. I am trying but with no success.

Regards,

Aris

Both pages are HTTPS:

• Both pages are HTTPS:

And I have Safepay turned off. Does BD understand what off means? I'm not trying to be a wise a$$ here, I'm dead serious.

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

A product update was released. Your build should be 16.23.0.1637(please right click on Bitdefender icon from system tray-near the clock-and choose "About". You should see in the left side the build number).

In order for the product update to be installed, you need to reboot your machine(you should see in the Events -> "Reboot required" under the Update module).

Changelog:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...st&p=162888

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=35499

Let me know if the situation is solved.

Have a nice day.