Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Licence Key Problems And A Few Questions

Options
let me start off by explaining the situation my friend bought Bitdefender Total Security 2013 with the 1 year up to 3 pc package (he purchased it online) and gave me one of the 3 along with his old laptop because he bought a new 1 and we we set up bitdefener for my laptop we used my email address instead of his. its already downloaded on my pc and its running great but i'm having some system errors on my computer and it looks like my only option is to re-install windows 7 64-bit and reset it to factory settings and i don't want to lose bitdefener so i tried contacting bitdefender to see if i could re-install it and use the same product key without loosing the subscription my friend gave me it asked for my licence key so i went to mybitdefender and went to products and typed in my licence key that it showed it when i tried to send it it told me it was an invalid key but it said it wasn't on mybitdefender could it be reading as invalid because of me using my email address and my question is would i be able to re-install bit defender and not have to re-subscribe

Comments

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

Welcome to the forums!

Please send me a PM with the email address that you used to register the My Bitdefender account and you current license key so I can check them in the system.

DO NOT POST THEM ON THE FORUMS!

Thank you!