Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Security Fis Shows Deleted Files

Options

In my Bitdefender (2.0.1.3591) the security fix keeps giving an alert for 5 files, but those files are permanently deleted from my Mac.

This was done by me because I keep on getting an alert.

Now the alert is still there, after fixing Bd tells me it is all ok, but still shows me a 'red flag' on the 'security'.

Anyone an idea how to fix this?

(putting a file back in that place (junk box mac Mail) in the same name, does not work)

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

Did you restarted the system after you deleted those files manually? Did you run another scan?

Thank you!

• Hello :)

Did you restarted the system after you deleted those files manually? Did you run another scan?

Thank you!

Christian,

Yes I tried, multiple times. Nothing :o(

• rootkit
    Options

Hello,

Please use the steps below to retrieve the scan log file from it's location:

- Open Finder by clicking on Go > Computer or press Shift-Command-C

- Go to Macintosh (or the name of the computer) then Library > Application Support > BitDefender > Logs

- Send us the latest file as an attachment in a reply to this post.

We await your reply, have a great day!

• Hello,

Please use the steps below to retrieve the scan log file from it's location:

- Open Finder by clicking on Go > Computer or press Shift-Command-C

- Go to Macintosh (or the name of the computer) then Library > Application Support > BitDefender > Logs

- Send us the latest file as an attachment in a reply to this post.

We await your reply, have a great day!

Sorry for my late reply (bussy and forgot) I know how to get there, but there isn't a bitdefender folder, and thus nog log :o(

Strange.

A recent scan of my computer found 4 6 extra files and couldn't delete them or so, again strange... other files were fixed and scan is completed...

I really don't understand anymore...

Please help!

• rootkit
    Options

Hello,

In this case, please run another scan and look in that folder for a new log.

Thank you!

• Hello,

In this case, please run another scan and look in that folder for a new log.

Thank you!

I tried to scan (again and again) everything. But no chages in my problem, and no log in the location you tell me. (can't find the folder Bitdefender)

Do the screen shots help?

Hope you understand what is happening, I have no idea...

• rootkit
    Options

Hi :)

Yes, you can post here some screenshots and we will analyze them to see where is the issue.

Take care.

• Hi :)

Yes, you can post here some screenshots and we will analyze them to see where is the issue.

Take care.

Mmmm strange, I did in my last post, but... I (also) can't see them now...

Here again:

Hope you understand the issue here.

Thanks.

/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=10831" data-fileid="10831" rel="">Screen_Shot_2012_12_26_at_21.24.21.pdf

/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=10832" data-fileid="10832" rel="">Screen_Shot_2012_12_26_at_21.24.11.pdf

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

All the malware is located in the archive stored by the email client.

Please delete all unknown messages and also empty the trash/junk/spam folder.

Take care.

• Hello :)

All the malware is located in the archive stored by the email client.

Please delete all unknown messages and also empty the trash/junk/spam folder.

Take care.

Christian,

I erased all mails in the original locations, but still same thing :o(

I have 18 days left, I'm doubting to buy a new one, because I don't like to see a warning all the time.

Any option to fix this for once and for all?

Hope so.

Miguel