Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Antivirus 2013 Trial Version And New License Key

Options

Hello forum!

I'm trialing the latest Antivirus v.2013 and I like it a lot, I have a question though: If I buy a new license key now, will the program add my current 28 remaining days of the tryout to my new subscription... or should I wait until it finishes first?

Thanks

Comments

• good support :rolleyes:

Nevermind, ended up uninstalling it

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

You can register the product when the trial period is over, after those 30 days.

Purchased keys and trial keys can not be merged automatically.

Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Have a great day!

• Thanks Christian, I'll give it another try...... ;)

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

A product update was released and it will be installed on your machine in maximum 24 hours. Your build should be 16.25.0.1710 (please right click on Bitdefender icon from system tray-near the clock-and choose "About". You should see in the left side the build number).

In order for the product update to be installed, you need to reboot your machine(you should see in the Events -> "Reboot required" under the Update module).

Let me know if everything is OK now.

Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Have a great day!