Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

New Build 1682 Updates 11/26 Block My Email

Options

Normally, when I open my email program, it logs on to my email server and either download my mail, or tells me there is no mail. As of today, when I open the email program it locks on "logging on to mail server" and does nothing else, or if it does log in, then sits there saying you have 3 messages and never downloads them. This has only happened as of today, and only on my Windows 8 machine. I can get email on my laptop, which has Win 7, but even then, the email system is slow. This was NOT the case last evening, when I was last accessing emails. Something in today's update mucked up my Win 8 machine. If I disable Bitdefender, altogether, my mail system works normally.

Comments

• Normally, when I open my email program, it logs on to my email server and either download my mail, or tells me there is no mail. As of today, when I open the email program it locks on "logging on to mail server" and does nothing else, or if it does log in, then sits there saying you have 3 messages and never downloads them. This has only happened as of today, and only on my Windows 8 machine. I can get email on my laptop, which has Win 7, but even then, the email system is slow. This was NOT the case last evening, when I was last accessing emails. Something in today's update mucked up my Win 8 machine. If I disable Bitdefender, altogether, my mail system works normally.

Happening on my Windows 7 systems now as well...??????

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

A product update was released and it will be installed on your machine in maximum 24 hours. Your build should be 16.25.0.1710 (please right click on Bitdefender icon from system tray-near the clock-and choose "About". You should see in the left side the build number).

In order for the product update to be installed, you need to reboot your machine(you should see in the Events -> "Reboot required" under the Update module).

Let me know if everything is OK now.

Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Have a great day!