Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

License Keys

Options

I received an e mail from Bit Defender offering an extra year's subscription (to be added to the current account) for £19.99 for Total Protection 2013, which I purchased. When the extra days did not appear on my Bit defender control, I e mailed the support team for assistance. We have exchanged several e mails, and it would appear that the problem is due to the extra year being for three computers, whereas my current account is for one computer.

I explained that I only have one computer, and only need protection for one computer. The last e mail I had from the support team indicated that they would merge the two license keys to add the extra year to my current account plus 60 days to account for there only being one computer involved.

That was several days ago, and attempts to find out when this would happen have been ignored. It is now 11 days I have been struggling with this, and beginning to think that what seemed like a good offer is not such a good offer after all.

Comments

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello GD5,

I found your ticket ID 201212171026107 in the system. My colleagues from Customer Service already merged your 2 Bitdefender license keys, so the expire date of your current key has been extended from 2013/04/01 to 2014/10/01.

Since the case is already solved, I will close this topic.

Please feel free to contact us again if you need further assistance. :)

This discussion has been closed.