Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Quarantine Items Get Cleared On Upgradtion To New Build

Options

All quarantined items are cleared after upgrading to new Build 16.25.0.1710

Comments

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

Are you sure the elements from the Quarantine were infected?

Take care.

• coolcool1227
    coolcool1227 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options

Why do you need surety? They were not false +ves and are infected and some of them may be suspected also as I also checked them from virustotal.com and there are also some EICAR test files in the quarantine. All the items in the quarantine were cleared whether they are infected or suspected.

• Nesivos
    Options
    Why do you need surety? They were not false +ves and are infected and some of them may be suspected also as I also checked them from virustotal.com and there are also some EICAR test files in the quarantine. All the items in the quarantine were cleared whether they are infected or suspected.

Interesting

OS - W8 Pro with BD W8 Security. BD W8 Security or IE10 Windows Smart Screen or Firefox 19.0 b3 with security extension blocks the download of the EICAR test files. I have no idea why the blocking agent varies. Bottom line is I could not download any of he EICAR test files that I tried to download.