Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Sorry This Application Cannot Run Under A Virtual Machine

Options

I am also having this same issue. I just downloaded Bitdefender Internet Security 2013 and attempted to run the chat Application InSpeak and was given the same error message of 'Sorry this application cannot run under a virtual machine". I have a new Dell Inspiron All-In-One Computer with an Intel Core i3 processor running WIndows 8.0.

I also downloaded the same Bitdefender Software on my Dell Laptop with Windows 7 and it funcions fine with this same InSpeak site.

I actually deleted McAfee from this new computer in favor of the Bitdefender and now I have issues.

Please help with this issue

Thanks......John

I too, have this problem. I am using the Internet Security 2012. The application that I found this problem is on a program called iw5sp.exe, (Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3) and generals.exe, shockwave.exe (Generals Shockwave Mod for Zero Hour).

I have tried to reinstall and format my computer and thought this problem is fixed though, but it seems not.

I also tried to reinstall the game and added them into either Exception List and Game Mode, but the error 'this application cannot run in the virtual machine' still appears, other games like #### Manager 12, Need for Speed Hot Pursuit seems fine.

Except that, I cannot recover the files deleted by Active Virus Control too (through AutoPilot Mode).

Any solution for this is appreciated!

Comments