How To Zoom In Bitdefender Safepay ?

How can I zoom in Safepay browser on Windows 8 Security. The letters are too small for my eyes.

Comments

• camarie
    camarie Principal Software Developer BD Staff
    How can I zoom in Safepay browser on Windows 8 Security. The letters are too small for my eyes.

Thanks for signaling this to us. I will push to management and hopely I will implement it in the next updates.

I will post here if the functionality will be approved or not (I think it will) and, most important, when.

Regards,

Cristian

• Thanks for signaling this to us. I will push to management and hopely I will implement it in the next updates.

I will post here if the functionality will be approved or not (I think it will) and, most important, when.

Regards,

Cristian

Thank you Cristian. It's very important to implement the "zoom in" feature in the Safepay browser.

A lot of people with bad eyes would gladly use Safepay.

• Thank you Cristian. It's very important to implement the "zoom in" feature in the Safepay browser.

A lot of people with bad eyes would gladly use Safepay.

Let me add my two cents to also endorse this change. I can't read the small print either.

• Let me add my two cents to also endorse this change. I can't read the small print either.

Please implement the zoom in safePay as soon as possible, as the sight is very important for the customers of Bit Defender.Is it not???

• camarie
    camarie Principal Software Developer BD Staff
    Please implement the zoom in safePay as soon as possible, as the sight is very important for the customers of Bit Defender.Is it not???

I have just started to implement the zoom feature. It will have to go thru QA, approval, releases - the whole process - but it will be available soon.

Cristian