Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Anti-theft Safe Lock Options

Options

I tried the safe lock and it did not want to work after about a week when I got home today the laptop was locked I tried the pin I used to lock it but it's not working tried to hard reboot it 20 times still not working what do I do since my PC is not not responding to any key strokes I enter

Comments

• heinrichnz
    edited January 2013
    Options

Had to use an USB keyboard since it did not pick up any keystrokes from laptop's keyboard

Might be a good idea for bitdefender to have a look into that issue

• bogd
    Options
    Had to use an USB keyboard since it did not pick up any keystrokes from laptop's keyboard

Might be a good idea for bitdefender to have a look into that issue

Same problem here (on an HP EliteBook 8460p laptop). After locking, the caps lock/scroll lock LEDs on the laptop keyboard keep blinking, and no input is accepted.

Thank you for the hint about using a USB keyboard - thanks to that, I managed to get my laptop back! :)

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Thank you for your feedback.

Since the issue is now resolved, I declare this topic closed. If you need further assistance please don't hesitate to contact us.

Have a nice day! :)

This discussion has been closed.