Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Not Even Sure If This Is The Problem.

Options

So last night I ran all of the tune up options that I could cause I thought that it might speed up my computer since it's been running slowly lately. Then I set the scan options to the highest that it would go and started a full system scan and then I wen't to bed. When I woke up this morning, my laptop was frozen at the log in screen. ( when left idle for 2 minutes my laptop makes me log back in.) So since it was frozen I hard shut down my laptop then turned it back on. After it shows the windows 7 glowing logo thing and that disappears, all it shows is a black screen with my mouse on it and it will stay like this. Nothing I press matters. Only way for me to actually be able to use my computer is in Safe mode. I can't start up bitdefender in safe mode. What do I do?

Comments

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Chris.Starnes and welcome,

In Safe Mode, Bitdefender and all other security solutions are completely disabled.

The situation you describe seems to be caused by the conflict with other programs. Please post back if you still need help with this matter, so we can assist you further.

Thank you!