Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Windows 8 Wi-fi Issue

Options

Hello,

I have Windows 8 installed on my laptop for about 2 months with BitDefender IS 2013.

My Issue is that lately my Wi-Fi disconnects frequently for no reason,I looked online to see if others are experiencing this issue and I found out that I am not alone.

Ever since I uninstalled BitDefender IS 2013 from Windows 8,Wi-Fi works great it does not disconnect anymore and if I install BitDefender Wi-Fi disconnects frequently.

Also I experience lags while surfing the internet with Chrome,lags like the cursor freeze for 3-4 seconds and because of the freeze -> shockwave flash from Chrome which is embedded crashes.

Last,I would like to mention that I have another laptop with Bitdefender installed and if I run intensive task on them especially a lot of YouTube tabs opened and playing videos, the laptops might freeze for a couple of seconds and make a repeated sound(like on a pick-up player when it continuously repeats because it can`t skip the track).

How can I solve these issues?

Please help.

Comments