Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

License Key Missing... !please Help!urgent

Options

hello sir, i recently bought bitdefender antivirus 2012 plus with 1 year protection for 3 users.I bought it via online shoping(EBAY).My problem is that i could not find installation license key anywhere on the package. It is not on the CD, nor it is on the box,and ia m very sure i got the package like that i mean there is no way i could loose the license key. SO PLEASE HELP ME. IS THERE ANYWAY I COULD GET THE LICENSE KEY AND PLEASE TELL WHAT DETAILS I HAVE TO SUBMIT TO PRESENT MYSELF AS A GENUINE CUSTOMER.PLEASE HELP......................Regard

Comments

• BUT THERE MUST BE A WAY TO GET THE KEY....SINCE I HAVE THE PACKAGE AND THE PRODUCT SERIAL NUMBER WHICH I GUESS THEY COULD TRACE BACK....I DONT KNOW BUT I HAVE TO TRY AND ASK THE MODERATOR IF THERE IS ANY WAY...PLEASE RESPONSE

• many thanks sir for ur time....i will sure try that but meanwhile if u get any information on such cases then please drop by..it would be kind of you