Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Safelock

2»

Comments

• Same Problem here! GOD it's frustrating!!! My laptop keyboard doesn't work, an USB keyboard doesn't work.... gosh. Someone please tell me what the devs instructions were?? I am locked out of my laptop and i need it in 2hrs!

Hello karichimoto,

Sorry but you need to contact Bitdefender by email, http://www.bitdefender.com/en/Main/contactEmail

Bitdefender have asked that solutions are not shared on the open forum.

• First, you set a BIOS to boot to Bitdefender Rescue Mode and then, you locate the harddisk partition that Windows install to then you locate those file and delete it

C:\Windows\System32\NativeAuth.exe

C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender\NativeAuth.exe

And then when you boot back to Windows

Run regedit and find HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/System/BdNative

Right click on 'BdNative' and select 'Delete'. You will be prompted if you want to proceed. Click 'Yes' to confirm.

Please confirm that It's work

• Georgia (or whoever from tech support is monitoring these forums), I hope you can help me, I also downloaded and installed Bitdefender and activated the theft lock feature on my other laptop, an HP 2000 and it worked great until I powered down the system. Now it is asking for the unlock code like it is supposed to, but the keyboard won't work to input the password I chose.

I tried connecting the Dell USB keyboard from my desktop, but it isn't receiving any input from that either. I also tried to fall back to a previous restore point, but had a message that there was security software that was blocking the restore. The operating system is Win 8, because of that I have been unable to start it in safe mode, I'm running out of options.

Help! I have some files on this laptop I need for my job and have been unable to access it for quite some time!

Thank You!

BTW, I emailed customer support over a week ago, have had no response.

• Hello TxHoldemPlayer,

A week is too long, they normally respond very quickly to confirm they have received your email, even if the answer to your problem is a little longer, so I strongly suggest that you send in another email as soon as possible.

• Hello,

I have problem with my laptop. I cannot access it now due to safelock of bitdefender. Please help me. My laptop is toshiba windows 8.1. Thank you and hoping your soonest reply.

• Hello everyone,

Please check your PM in a couple of minutes for instructions on how to unlock your Windows.

Hi,same problem here, safe lock wont let me enter the pin even on an external keyboard please help! Very urgent

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    Hi,same problem here, safe lock wont let me enter the pin even on an external keyboard please help! Very urgent

Hello kkeelor,

Please send in an e-mail contact to Bitdefender, they normally respond fairly quickly with the solution for you.

Email: http://www.bitdefender.com/support/contact-us.html

Ro.

• Hello, I'm also having this similar problem. I tried to test the software's anti-theft option and now I'm locked out. I have the num lock and capslock lights flashing. There appears a screen where I think I should input my pin but I think keyboard doesn't respond.. Help please

• Similar issue here. Program was sold as having this function, I was testing it as I am not happy with my Tech-support use of trend micro and malware bytes to protect my 25 × destops, 10 - 15 laptops, 35 plus tablets and going on 50 smart phones.

I emailed tech support who stated wait up to 48 hours for a response, thank god I installed this on a personal PC not a work one.

Hitting the lock seemed to do nothing, so I hit it again, nothing so went to google to research it and computer locked. (Did not power down, shut down monitors, but power button shows on)

I do not have a wireless keyboard.

Razer Anasi gaming keyboard Model RZ03-00550100 Serial #SR1218055T01711

Operating System Windows 7 64bit

• Just saw the part about this wont be responded to in forum. The recomendation to email tech support. The numerous comments that they take weeks to reply or never reply. Thats Great.

So the company knows the product does not work, knows it will put a user out of business for days / weeks, and yet still takes your money with no warning not to push button. Thats Great.

Contacted my personal company's senior tech to see what he could do for me, said bitdefender and he laughed. Said the product is very good if it works but it is starting to seem like they are more interested in tech support fees than not having issues.

lets review, I paid for the program, installed it, tested it, and killed my computer. Guess I should of paid to have it installed and pre-paid for tech support to fix a documented program issue that is affecting users daily.

So what to do? Reverse the charge on CC for program add twenty bucks to it and have my IT department kill it. Or wait to see if I am contacted.

either way, if I have the experience I see those on the forums have for sure I am going to waste the same amount of time on yelp / google / linked in / company news letter to clients / vendors / Sundowners at the three Chambers of commerce I attend / and my networking group sharing my experience.

• Im facing the same problem. using alienware 14 laptop. locked up. keyboard not working (neither default nor external). pls help

• Hi i am using SONY SVF152A29W laptop with Windows 8 and laptop keyboard can u sent me the instructions to unlock safe lock. I tried contracting bd customer support but no reply.

ROCKYV

• Hello Christianjosepr and Laerciolbg please read this topic:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=41460

Thank you.

I need help lockef out of computer need steps

• I need help lockef out of computer need steps

Hello Tionnee,

This is not something they will discuss on the forums, please contact Bitdefender and they should sort it for you. :)

Email: http://www.bitdefender.com/support/contact-us.html

Ro.

• Hello,

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Thank you :)

PLEASE HELP ME GEORGIA

I HAVE GATEWAY LAPTOP...MODEL: ne56r41u... i have laptop keyboard...