Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Unable To Run This Program

Options

I have this program which should be allowed to use ports and connect to a server.

I've read all over the forums, used all settings, and only when I turn OFF Scan HTTP traffic it will work.

I've added it to all list, but it will not run no matter what I do.

It's a problem if you can't add a program to some kind of white-list where Bitdefender will not touch it no matter what.

Kindest Regards,

Victor

Comments

• I have a similar problem. I use Tivo Desktop to transfer recordings from my Tivo to PC. Bitdefender stops the transfer midway and no matter how I tweak Bitdefender's settings nothing will work. I searched this forum and found someone who posted the same problem back in 2010, but nothing has been done in the Bitdefender releases in the last three years to fix it. If I uninstall Bitdefender the Tivo transfers work flawlessly. In order to keep Bitdefender, I installed the Tivo Desktop software in a virtual machine on my PC.

• It's no matter what is do it will block the traffic anyway. I have tried ALL guides ALL tweaks, and only by uninstalling Bitdefender or turning Scan for HTTP traffic OFF this problem cannot be fixed.

I've now uninstalled Bitdefender. It's a shame, I like this Anti-Virus very much.