Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Antivirus Deletes Legit Dota.exe (dota2 Valve)

Options

Well i repair the file using steam and the anti virus deletes it again

whenever i try to run it trought steam says it cant read/write thanks to the antivirus.

and like my last topic is a pain to exclude files from the antivirus. bitdefender is starting to bother me.

Comments

• th4d
    edited February 2013
    Options

even turning off bitdefender it is not letting steam replace the file, stating a write error (ive seen this before with another file, bitdefender wouldnt let me delete a file or copy over it manually, but at that time i could just use another directory and ignore the issue)

so what now, should i just uninstall bitdefender? i seriously thinking about going back to eset smartsecurity, the way it quarantined false positives was way superior and easier to handle.

• and no answer.

well **** it, im uninstalling it and i dont care if the license i paid for still has 200 days to go.

im able to install linux servers and run encripted vpn networks in them and i cant work out false positives and exclusions on this software. seriously frustrating software, someone should be fired.