Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Merging Keys!

Options
Shan
edited February 2013 in Registration & others

Before installing Bitdefender Internet security, I directly entered 2 keys of BIS 2013 by opening an ac in my.bitdefender.com->Products->License keys. But after installing, the keys didn't get merged.

I tried registering with the 2 keys, it says successfull for both, but still shows 363 days, even after restarting PC.

Please Help!

Comments

• columbo
    Options

Hi Shan, and welcome :)

You may get a quicker response by trying one of the other support options, like Chat, or Phone support (which is not a free call) that can be found here: http://www.bitdefender.com/support/contact-us.html

Hope this helps,

Columbo

• Before installing Bitdefender Internet security, I directly entered 2 keys of BIS 2013 by opening an ac in my.bitdefender.com->Products->License keys. But after installing, the keys didn't get merged.

I tried registering with the 2 keys, it says successfull for both, but still shows 363 days, even after restarting PC.

Please Help!

I have the same problem and my cousin too

post-130482-1361025901_thumb.jpg

• I registered them 9 february In total 7 days has passed but 21 days looking !! :blink:

• I registered them 9 february In total 7 days has passed but 21 days looking !! :blink:

Is different one PC 3 Years licence 3 x one PC licence ????

• Georgia
    Options

Hello,

@ Shan :

one of your Bitdefender license keys was distributed as part of a promotional campaign that has ended. Remember that promotional keys are not be merged with retail keys.

@ Mehmet Aslan :

all your 3 keys are promo keys and therefore will not be merged

Let me know if you have any other questions regarding the Bitdefender products and services.

Thank you! :)