Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Unable To Complete Registration: Activation Link Does Not Work / Resending Does Not Work

Options

I created an account online and received the activation email and I clicked on the link and logged into the Bitdefender site, however, it still says that my account is pending activation. How do I re-activate my account? (I installed a trial version of Total Security 2013.)

post-131304-1361730949_thumb.png

Comments

• Georgia
    Options

Hi EAugust and welcome! :)

Since you are using Bitdefender 2013 (not 2012) I moved your post in the corresponding area of our forum.

I checked your Bitdefender account and it's already active. Please allow a few hours for the servers to synchronize, reboot the PC and check if the notification persists.

Please post back if you need further assistance. Thank you!

• Hi EAugust and welcome! :)

Since you are using Bitdefender 2013 (not 2012) I moved your post in the corresponding area of our forum.

I checked your Bitdefender account and it's already active. Please allow a few hours for the servers to synchronize, reboot the PC and check if the notification persists.

Please post back if you need further assistance. Thank you!

Thanks! It's working now.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

I am glad to hear this. Since the issue is now resolved, I declare this topic closed.

If you need further assistance please don't hesitate to contact us.

Have a nice day! :)

This discussion has been closed.