Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

2013 Bitdefender Windows And Mac

Options

hi to all from il . , purchased 2013 early ( 2011 still good 2 years from install ) and installed probably dumb should have waited . now only have the year for 2013 . should i uninstall 2013 and reinstall 2011 ? the other question is my mac , key doesnt work on the mac it says contact bitdefender .

mike

Comments

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello bristolmrd and welcome to the Bitdefender forum!

Have you contacted us via email? Please post your ticket ID.

• bristolmrd
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Hello bristolmrd and welcome to the Bitdefender forum!

Have you contacted us via email? Please post your ticket ID.

[Ticket ID:201303051004634 , 88 days left on current and 364 new , and neither key works on mac computer . thank you
  • [Ticket ID:201303051004634 , 88 days left on current and 364 new , and neither key works on mac computer . thank you

i recieved an answer today and not one that i particularly cared for .it seems a mac is not considered a pc ,. even though i purchased protection for 3 pcs 1 of them can not be my mac . i thought a pc is a pc no matter which operating system drives it . that should be clarified in their advertisement .

mike

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello,

I notice that my colleagues from Customer Service dept. already contacted you via ticket ID 201303051004634 .

Indeed, as they already explained, Bitdefender Total Security is not compatible with Mac OS. Please click the link below to view the system requirements for this product:

www.bitdefender.com/solutions/total-security.html

(click on "+ System Requirements")

If you need additional information please feel free to post back or to reply to your existing ticket ID.

Thank you! :)

• their ad says 3 pcs and it does not say windows only . once again one of you intelligent people need to clarify to me that a computer with a mac operating system is not a pc .

mike

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Thank you for your feedback, bristolmrd!

We will keep that in mind.