1 Licence = 2 Products?

Greetings.

I have 2 PC one with Windows 7 and one with Windows 8. I has a licence for 3 PC's to BitDefender Total Security, but I have not yet installed it on the Windows 8 PC.

After reading this thread, http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=41918

I think, that I might be able to install BitDefender Windows 8 Security on the same licence as I now use for Total Security. Is that correct?

Or must I buy another licence for PC no.2 if I want to use BitDefender Windows 8 Security?

Regards

Burgurne

Comments

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

Hi Burgurne,

Only the license keys for Bitdefender Internet Security 2013 (not Total Security) can be used to also register Windows 8 Security.

If you want, I can forward your case to our Customer Service department.

Please post back and let me know what you decide.

• Hi Burgurne,

Only the license keys for Bitdefender Internet Security 2013 (not Total Security) can be used to also register Windows 8 Security.

If you want, I can forward your case to our Customer Service department.

Please post back and let me know what you decide.

Yes please. I will then wait until I hear from you or CSD with installing on my Windows 8 Pro.

Thank you.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

Hello Burgurne,

My colleagues from Customer Care dept. will contact you ASAP via email, ticket ID 201303121010058 .

Thank you! :)

• Hello Burgurne,

My colleagues from Customer Care dept. will contact you ASAP via email, ticket ID 201303121010058 .

Thank you! :)

They have done that now, but they can't help me. I'm a little confused about this. If I buy a _cheaper_ product it is OK to use both security-programs, but as I got the most expencive one, it is NOT allowed to use both programs.

I'll keep this in mind when I must renew my licence on about 1 year.

Thank you for your help, Georgia :)

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

Thank you for taking the time to post back and let us know, Burgurne.

I will close this topic. If you need more information from the Customer Care team please reply to their e-mail and their will assist you further.

This discussion has been closed.