Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Activation Link No Good

Options

My e-mail activation link only sends me to my bitdefender, nothing happens and I am still Pending activation, please help!

Comments

• I am experiencing a similar problem when I to activate Bitdefender. First time I got an email with a link to activate the product. Clicked on the link and nothing appeared to happened.

Now when my computer starts up, I get the activate your product screen. When I try to activate the product, I get "MyBitdefender error: Your internet connection has timed out causing the authentication to fail. Please submuit your account information again." I do and I get the same error. Is there someone who can help me get Bitdefender activated?

• columbo
    Options

Hello :)

You could try this option, or wait to see what tomorrow brings here on the forum.

Kind regards,

Scott

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello handro and Read'em&weep, welcome to the Bitdefender forums!

Your both Bitdefender accounts are already active. If you are still prompted to activate MyBitdefender please follow these steps:

- bring up the Bitdefender interface

- click on "MyBitdefender" link > "Account settings"

- in the new window select "Login with another account"

- enter again your account credentials > click on ''Login to MyBitdefender"

Following this procedure restart your computer, then check if the issue persists.

Thank you :)