Suggestion For New Software

saxman21
edited January 2022 in Mobile Security

You have already made an app for android, so could you please expand and make an app for Apple products, like the iPod Touch? I want to make sure my iPod is virus-free, but there are no antivirus apps in the App Store. I would totally be willing to buy the app for $.99 to keep my iPod safe from viruses. I would want to be able to use my account for bitdefender, and be able to run tests to increase performance and find any unwanted software. I'm sure many people would be willing to buy antivirus software to make sure their iPod/iPhone is safe. Just a thought. If you can't, would you be able to explain why? Thank you for reading.

Comments

• Glad
    edited March 2013
    You have already made an app for android, so could you please expand and make an app for Apple products, like the iPod Touch? I want to make sure my iPod is virus-free, but there are no antivirus apps in the App Store. I would totally be willing to buy the app for $.99 to keep my iPod safe from viruses. I would want to be able to use my account for bitdefender, and be able to run tests to increase performance and find any unwanted software. I'm sure many people would be willing to buy antivirus software to make sure their iPod/iPhone is safe. Just a thought. If you can't, would you be able to explain why? Thank you for reading.

I agree with you that its good to have extra security on mobiles but till now no serious malware has been discovered.

If they find too many attacks like on androids then they might start developing on iOS.

Might be in future even Bitdefender might come up with their own app on apple store soon,

till then you can try this out www.intego.com/mac-virus-barrier-ios :rolleyes:

• zeus.bd
    zeus.bd ✭✭✭

Hello,

There could be several directions we can take for iOS , but as the past shows Apple does not allow security vendors to post such apps. on their store.

For example , take Clueful for iOS , which showed exactly what the apps. were really doing behind the scenes. Unfortunately the app. was taken down soon after news started spreading around.

We'll keep an eye out for any change in Apple's policy , but that won't happen any time soon.