Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

License Key Expired After Renewal

Options

I have renewed my subscription to antivirus (3 PC 2 Year)and I have downloaded and installed the latest version, Antivirus Plus 2013. I have paid via Paypal and have received my confirmation email from Digital River and so know my customer number, order number etc. I also have my Paypal receipt

The confirmation email from Digital River claims that my original licence key should work, but it does not. When I try to enter the licence key it is rejected because it has "Expired". So I am stuck having paid for antivirus while being unable to use it beyond the 30 day trial.

Can someone please help me?

Regards,

Chris

Comments

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Chris,

Sorry to hear about that.

Please post here your Digital River order number so I can check it in the system and retrieve your Bitdefender license key.

Thank you!

• Hi Georgia,

The order details are as follows:

Customer Number: 99117283313

Renewal Order Number: 21363145024

Original Order Number: 6262622815

Renewal Date: 13 March 2013

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Chris,

Thank you for taking the time to offer me the purchase information.

My colleagues from Customer Service will contact you via ticket ID 201303131032753 and they will extend ASAP your Bitdefender license key with 2 years.

Thank you for your time!