Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Pdf Files

Options

Hi

I have been unable to download tax forms and statements from my financial sites using Safepay. I have two licenses of Bitdefender Antivirus 2013 with Safepay on two different computers, one using windows XP the other windows 7. I have never been able to get this feature to work on the windows 7 computer and no Safepay folder has been created in my downloads folder. It worked on the XP computer last year November, making the Safepay folder in my downloads however I presently cannot get the PDF to download.

When I am in Safepay at my financial sites, I click the PDF link, nothing happens, no message appears on the screen, nothing goes in my downloads, nothing goes in the Safepay folder in my downloads on the XP machine.

Firefox is my browser. Schwab and Fidelity are the financial sites

Hope this is enough information to trouble shoot this problem. Thanks for your assistance.

P.S. side note, I would like to mention after reading the Safepay topics, that I too cannot get safepay to work automatically for selected sites, even with auto turned on in the setting. I need to start safepay and click the bookmark.

Comments

• I have got the same problem. I do not manage to download or print when I use the safepay.

However I have set the instructions of safepay , but when I write the address of my bank, the safepay does not work.

Please help us

Hi

I have been unable to download tax forms and statements from my financial sites using Safepay. I have two licenses of Bitdefender Antivirus 2013 with Safepay on two different computers, one using windows XP the other windows 7. I have never been able to get this feature to work on the windows 7 computer and no Safepay folder has been created in my downloads folder. It worked on the XP computer last year November, making the Safepay folder in my downloads however I presently cannot get the PDF to download.

When I am in Safepay at my financial sites, I click the PDF link, nothing happens, no message appears on the screen, nothing goes in my downloads, nothing goes in the Safepay folder in my downloads on the XP machine.

Firefox is my browser. Schwab and Fidelity are the financial sites

Hope this is enough information to trouble shoot this problem. Thanks for your assistance.

P.S. side note, I would like to mention after reading the Safepay topics, that I too cannot get safepay to work automatically for selected sites, even with auto turned on in the setting. I need to start safepay and click the bookmark.

• I have got the same problem. I do not manage to download or print when I use the safepay.

However I have set the instructions of safepay , but when I write the address of my bank, the safepay does not work.

Please help us

I have forgotten to tell that I use Windows 8 pro 64 bit, bitdefender total security 2013 and ie 10

• Hello coann2010, sfhijinx,

Please go to Bitdefender main UI -> Settings -> Privacy Control and make sure that the option "Scan SSL" is ON.

After that, please try again to download in Safepay and let us know if the problem is solved.

Best regards!

• Hello coann2010, sfhijinx,

Please go to Bitdefender main UI -> Settings -> Privacy Control and make sure that the option "Scan SSL" is ON.

After that, please try again to download in Safepay and let us know if the problem is solved.

Best regards!

Hi BURDUN THE PROBLEM AGAIN EXISTS. In fact the "scan ssl" is on but we do not manage to download the file pdf

• camarie
    camarie Principal Software Developer BD Staff
    Options
    Hi BURDUN THE PROBLEM AGAIN EXISTS. In fact the "scan ssl" is on but we do not manage to download the file pdf

Can you let us know which version of product are you using?

Please be as detailed as possible - mainly we're after operating system version you are using, and the URL you are accessing, if that is possible and is not something that is your sensitive content, of course; what other browsers do you have installed (Chrome? Firefox?), and if you have browser add-ons for handling PDF files (Chrome internal PDF plugin, Adobe Reader etc.).

We're interested about a reproducible case. Normally when you click on a PDF link, either 1. there is a plugin that can handle the pdf content (this is not allowed by Safepay since it allows only Flash plugin), or 2. the file content is downloaded by Safepay in a well known location (on Windows 7 it is C:\Users\username\Downloads\Bitdefender Safepay).

In the case you provide us details but the problem still persists, are you available for more investigation? (I'm asking this because you may have a specific configuration and might have hit an edge case we're not figuring it out).

Regards,

Cristian