Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Locked Out Of Brand New Laptop $2,000+ Out Of Pocket

Options

I installed the anti theft onto my computer to protect it and you guys locked me out

Customer service was terrible and I'm now missing class because I have to get best buy to wipe my laptop and restore it. Please help me ASAP I can't use my keyboard to enter a pin its absurd and unacceptable that on the forums you deleted or edited the post that would have resolved my issues

post-139463-1365094632_thumb.jpg

post-139463-1365094634_thumb.jpg

Comments

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

I'm sorry to hear that.

I will send you a solution via PM in a few minutes.

I'm here for you should you need further assistance.

• I installed the anti theft onto my computer to protect it and you guys locked me out

Customer service was terrible and I'm now missing class because I have to get best buy to wipe my laptop and restore it. Please help me ASAP I can't use my keyboard to enter a pin its absurd and unacceptable that on the forums you deleted or edited the post that would have resolved my issues

I'm still waitin at best buy for geek squad ridiculous that bitdefender is this rude

• I'm sorry to hear that.

Why can't you just send me the solution?

why do you have to say your going to send me a message via another message

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options

Supersean425,

Please stop spamming the topic!

I kindly recommend you to read the forum rules before posting.

Follow carefully all the instructions you recently received via PM and reply back also via PM if you need more help.

Thank you for your understanding!

• columbo
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear that.

Nothing but a class post, and responded to on your part quickly, Georgia :)

Supersean425, you may not understand that on this forum you are given a heads up on the help, and how it may come to you. It's done for your benefit, just to make sure you know, and look out for it (i.e. PM) :)

Kind regards,

Scott

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

@ Supersean425: I've received your last PM's.

To make sure you receive the next set of instructions, I will send you an email. Your ticket ID is 201304041004056.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter!

• airwad16
    Options

am locked out of my computer. Would like to unlock it without wiping my computer.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello airwad16, I see you already posted you request here:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...st&p=184798

I'll make sure to send you a solution in a few minutes via PM.

• GEORGIA COULD YOU PLEASE HELP I CANT SEND YOU A PM. PLEASE HELP ME I AM HAVING THIS ISSUE AND YOU HAVE HELPED MANY PEOPLE!

WINDOWS 8 64BIT

SAMSUNG SERIES 3 LAPTOP

• Johan94100
    edited October 2013
    Options

Hi Georgia / Team,

I'm facing the same issue as many other members here.

I recently upgraded from 2013 to Total Security and decided to try Safe Lock before my trip... It worked so well that I can't unlock now, even when trying with an external USB keyboard.

Here is my system:

Windows 8 Pro 64bits

Sony Vaio laptop SVS131E1DM

Laptop keyboard / French AZERTY

Also tried with USB external keyboard / French AZERTY

Please let me know if you need anything else. I'm flying this Saturday and would like to unlock the computer before.

Thanks.

Regards,

Johan

PS : The French customer service department is now closed until Monday, this is why I'm coming here. :-)