Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

License Keys, Purchase Of An Extra Year's Subscription Shows Seperate

Options

Hi,

I just renewed for an additional year (via the discount renewal sale) with my current license (BTS 2013) having 89 days left. I added the renewal key and it shows separately in MY BITDEFENDER products with 365 days left and didn't ADD the new license to the current one 89+365 = 454 days. Now it seems to me I'm going to have these 2 license clocks tick down on me simultaneously wasting 89 days of the renewal license. Is this the case? If so, can support add the two together? Thanks

Frank

Comments

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello Frank,

Of course we can help you merging the 2 Bitdefender license keys into one. You will not lose any validity days from the old key.

To do this, I will create a ticket ID for you in our e-mailing system and my colleagues from Customer Service will help you asap. You can expect their confirmation e-mail in the next 24-48 hours.

This is your ticket ID: 201305031003975

If you need anything else, please let me know. Have a wonderful weekend! :)

• FrankieNYC
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Hello Frank,

Of course we can help you merging the 2 Bitdefender license keys into one. You will not lose any validity days from the old key.

To do this, I will create a ticket ID for you in our e-mailing system and my colleagues from Customer Service will help you asap. You can expect their confirmation e-mail in the next 24-48 hours.

This is your ticket ID: 201305031003975

If you need anything else, please let me know. Have a wonderful weekend! :)

Thank you very much Georgia. Have a great weekend.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Frank,

I see my colleagues already made the necessary changed to your new license and added the remaining validity period from your old key to it. The new expiration date is 2014/08/02.

Since the situation is resolved, I declare this topic closed.

This discussion has been closed.