Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Safepay Pop-up Problem

Options

Hi all,

With my account, i have tired to use safepay, but i have encountered a problem that i cannot send money as SWIFT. I have to choose a country, but when i click the select icon, pop-up window opens and then nothing happens. I mean i cannot select any country. Also, safepay opens randomly though i selected always use safepay.

In these days, i am having lots of problems with bitdefender internet security 2013, and they are driving me crazy....

Comments

• camarie
    camarie Principal Software Developer BD Staff
    Options
    Hi all,

With my account, i have tired to use safepay, but i have encountered a problem that i cannot send money as SWIFT. I have to choose a country, but when i click the select icon, pop-up window opens and then nothing happens. I mean i cannot select any country. Also, safepay opens randomly though i selected always use safepay.

In these days, i am having lots of problems with bitdefender internet security 2013, and they are driving me crazy....

Can you tell me which website you used and encounter this problem?

Regards,

Cristian

• Can you tell me which website you used and encounter this problem?

Regards,

Cristian

www.isbank.com.tr