Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Change Key?

Options

I'm using windows8 now, can i change key to security for win8?

Comments

• Not really sure what you're asking here. What do you mean by Security for Windows 8? smile2.png

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I'm using windows8 now, can i change key to security for win8?

If you have Bitdefender Internet Security you can use that key to register Bitdefender Windows 8 Security. Otherwise, we will need to modify the key.

Please check your Bitdefender license key and if you decide to replace it just send me a PM with it.

DO NOT POST IT ON THE FORUM!

Thank you :)

• zuoleaf
    Options
    If you have Bitdefender Internet Security you can use that key to register Bitdefender Windows 8 Security. Otherwise, we will need to modify the key.

Please check your Bitdefender license key and if you decide to replace it just send me a PM with it.

DO NOT POST IT ON THE FORUM!

Thank you :)

I had pm to you, Thanks.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Thank you, I received your PM.

The key is valid for Bitdefender Internet Security 2013 - the Chinese kit.

Please note that I used your email address (the one that you used to register on the Bitdefender Forum) to create on your behalf - ticket ID: 201305191009433

My colleagues from Customer Service will send you further instructions via email in maximum 48 hours.

Thank you, please don't hesitate to post back if you have any other questions.

Have a great week ahead! :)

• zuoleaf
    Options
    Thank you, I received your PM.

The key is valid for Bitdefender Internet Security 2013 - the Chinese kit.

Please note that I used your email address (the one that you used to register on the Bitdefender Forum) to create on your behalf - ticket ID: 201305191009433

My colleagues from Customer Service will send you further instructions via email in maximum 48 hours.

Thank you, please don't hesitate to post back if you have any other questions.

Have a great week ahead! :)

Thanks very much.

This discussion has been closed.