Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Expired Activation Code

Options

Hello, I just purchased Bitdefender Internet Security 2013 (3PCS/1 Year) just yesterday and got it installed today. When I registered the product, it said that the codes I used were expired. Can somebody help me with this please?

Comments

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Noel,

Thank you for reporting this issue.

Welcome to the Bitdefender forum!

Please send me a PM with the email address that you used to register the My Bitdefender account and your current license key so I can check them in the system.

DO NOT POST THEM ON THE FORUM!

Thank you :)

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello again Noel,

I received your PM. I notice that all your 3 Bitdefender license keys are valid for Bitdefender Internet Security 2013.

I have the following recommendation:

1. Please make sure your computer date is correct, then perform an update: right click on the Bitdefender icon from the system

tray, next to Windows clock -> choose 'Update now'.

2. Bring up the Bitdefender interface, click on Manage Adapters and set:

Network type: home/office

Stealth mode: off

Generic: yes

3. Also check to see if you have any connectivity issues.

4. Lastly, I would recommend a product repair. Here are a couple of articles which will guide you step-by-step:

[How to repair Bitdefender on Windows XP/Vista/7]

http://www.bitdefender.com/support/how-to-...ender-1087.html

[How to repair Bitdefender on Windows 8]

http://www.bitdefender.com/support/How-to-...ows-8-1053.html

If you are still unable able to register Bitdefender after having followed the above instructions please post back and let me know.

• Noel Clover
    edited May 2013
    Options

EDIT: Sorry, didn't see your reply there.

My clock is fine ((for my region)), but I can't update BitDefender. When I open the Interface, it blacks out and tells me that my key is expired and I need to purchase another copy and activate it :(

I have tried repairing the file, it didn't help as well :(

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options

Hello, I will send you a couple of steps via PM. Just make sure there are no other security solutions installed on the system before proceeding with my instructions.

Please post back if you still need help.

Thanks!

• I've followed your instructions and BitDefender is working now. Thank you so much for helping! Have a nice day! :D

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

I'm glad to hear that!

Hope you have a beautiful day ahead :)

Since the issue is resolved, I declare this topic closed.

This discussion has been closed.