Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Gadget Win 7

Options

All day I've seen on my bitdefender gadget, on the left side (where the question mark is) the color blue. When I click on it i'm taken to a web page for an ad to buy Bitdefender. Is this what this part of the "Gadget" is for?

Comments

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Patrick,

For better understanding and troubleshooting the issue, please post here a screenshot with the notification you see on the widget.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Have a nice day!

• Hi Patrick,

For better understanding and troubleshooting the issue, please post here a screenshot with the notification you see on the widget.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Have a nice day!

Sorry Georgia, no screenshot today. What ever it was has stopped. the blue is gone. If I click on the question mark it still go to show me a web page where I can buy a nicer version of bitdefender.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello again Patrick,

From your description I understand that you are currently using Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2013. The left part of the security widget displays the Bitdefender firewall traffic, but since this module is included only in Bitdefender Internet Security 2013 and Bitdefender Total Security 2013 it was replaced by the question mark in Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2013 with the option to upgrade to one of the other products.

Please let me know if you have other questions, I'm here to help. :)