Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Upgrade From Bd Internet Security To Bd Sphere 2013

Options

Hi!

I have an existing license of Bitdefender Internet Security 2013 (115 days left)

I want to upgrade it to Bitdefender Sphere 2013. Is it possible?

What should i do?

Thanks.

Comments

• Hi!

I have license Bitdefender Internet Security 2013 (113 days) and bought new license Bitdefender Sphere 2013.

I registered new license in MyBitdefender account. Now both license expires simultaneously, though i'm not activated new license at all.

Is it possible to stop expiring new license or whether is it possible to merge both license?

Thanks!

Dmitry

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello,

Bitdefender Internet Security 2013 is a product, while Bitdefender Sphere 2013 is a pack, which includes:

- Bitdefender Total Security 2013

- Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac

- Bitdefender Mobile Security

Therefore, there isn't a way to make this change. It would be better to wait until your current subscription for Bitdefender Internet Security 2013 expires and then purchase the Sphere pack.

Please let me know if you have other questions. Thanks!

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Dmitry,

Adding a license key in MyBitdefender online platform without registering it directly in the product installed on your device will not start the countdown.

If you want we can reset the number of days left on your Sphere pack. Please let me know what you decide by posting back.

Thank you!

• Thanks for your answer, Georgia.

I want to reset the number of days left of Sphere pack.

I will wait for the completion of the current license according to your advice here: http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=46030

Best regards, Dmitry.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options

Hello Dmitry,

We will proceed asap.

My colleagues from customer service dept. will also confirm the changes via email, ticket ID 201307151026522. Please check your email associated with your forum account for the email confirmation in a couple of days.

Warm regards,

Georgia