Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Safepay Useless In Denmark

Options

In Denmark there is a central login system to which all banks, the tax authorities as well as all public services are connected. Login is done through a Java ******, using series of codes that are sent home to the Danes by regular mail (one code per login session).

The official website of the system: https://www.nemid.nu/dk-en/

The fact that Safepay doesn't accept Java means that virtually all people in Denmark are locked out from the security of Safepay. Please add the option to use Java in Safepay.

Regards

Lars Thorelius

Denmark

Comments

• camarie
    camarie Principal Software Developer BD Staff
    Options
    In Denmark there is a central login system to which all banks, the tax authorities as well as all public services are connected. Login is done through a Java ******, using series of codes that are sent home to the Danes by regular mail (one code per login session).

The fact that Safepay doesn't accept Java means that virtually all people in Denmark are locked out from the security of Safepay. Please add the option to use Java in Safepay.

Regards

Lars Thorelius

Denmark

We are aware of that and I tried 3 times now to make Java work. There is one issue still - Java is launched in the default desktop and cannot communicate with the plugin which resides in Safepay's desktop (again - there is not a single piece of software that runs correctly on a separate desktop, not even Internet Explorer itself...).

I am working on a viable solution - believe me, is driving me nuts.

Regards,

Cristian

• Bodolf
    Options
    We are aware of that and I tried 3 times now to make Java work. There is one issue still - Java is launched in the default desktop and cannot communicate with the plugin which resides in Safepay's desktop (again - there is not a single piece of software that runs correctly on a separate desktop, not even Internet Explorer itself...).

I am working on a viable solution - believe me, is driving me nuts.

Regards,

Cristian

Thank you, I'm glad you are trying! When it finally works, will it be an automatic update? It would be nice to get some notification when it is ready for use.

Thanks for a terrific antivirus solution, by the way. By far the best and easiest one I have used to date.

Retards

Lars

• camarie
    Options
    Thank you, I'm glad you are trying! When it finally works, will it be an automatic update? It would be nice to get some notification when it is ready for use.

Thanks for a terrific antivirus solution, by the way. By far the best and easiest one I have used to date.

Retards

Lars

It will be announced via regular channel updates (automatic update, website announcement, forum posts). We know that Java has to be dealt somehow (I hope to find a politically correct solution...) - also in Brasil the top 5 banks also are using Java (and most likely many more around the world).

Thanks for appreciation!

Regards,

Cristian

• camarie
    Options

Retards

Lars

Update: I managed to have a version that is able to load Java in the correct desktop and have it working. It uses some not-for-the-weak-heart techniques (actually, some injecting stuff...) to make Java run correctly and now I will submit to AV shield guys to make sure what I've done is not interfering with their stuff.

Stay tuned.

Cristian

• camarie
    Options

Regards

Lars Thorelius

Denmark

I am happy to announce that Java support has been added in Safepay and is currently in testing.

It will be released this month in Safepay standalone upcoming release, and later most likely will be integrated in main product line as well.

Regards,

Cristian