Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How Can I Check If My License Keys Are Valid?

Options

I recently purchased 4 copies of BitDefender Internet Security 2013 (retail box, 3 PCs 2 Years) from a eBay seller. The seller stated on his auction page that the keys were never registered and the items are brand new and unopened and only the UPC code has been cut out.

When I received my order today I noticed all the boxes have been opened with one side of the flap removed on all boxes. This made be feel uneasy and suspicious of the seller's claims.

How can I check if my keys are valid and never been used?

Comments

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello OpTicaL,

Welcome to the Bitdefender forums!

The easiest way to check the validity of your license keys is via https://my.bitdefender.com

Create or login to an existing MyBitdefender account there > in the upper menu click on your email address > Products > Add License key > Submit.

Please note that by doing so, the number of days of a never used Bitdefender license key will not start the countdown. You will only see if the subscription is valid and when it expires.

We encourage you to post back if you have other questions or concerns, thank you!

• OpTicaL
    Options

Thank you. I have added all 4 license keys to the account and all of them show 2 years (730 days) remaining.

Now that I've verified the keys how do I remove all keys from the account? When I give the software to a family or friend they would want to register it under their account.

• OpTicaL
    Options

Ok, the countdown started for all 4 of my license keys, but I was told checking the validity would not start the countdown. Why is this happening? Says I have 717 days left.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello,

We will help you reset the validity days for your Bitdefender license keys.

I have created a ticket on your behalf with ID: 201307151020591. Please check your email associated with your forum account for instructions on how to further investigate this issue.

Kind regards,

G.

• OpTicaL
    Options
    Hello,

We will help you reset the validity days for your Bitdefender license keys.

I have created a ticket on your behalf with ID: 201307151020591. Please check your email associated with your forum account for instructions on how to further investigate this issue.

Kind regards,

G.

Thank you, I have replied to the email with the requested info.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Thank you,

I received your reply. My colleagues will help you reset the validity days of all Bitdefender keys to 730 days.

We want to take this opportunity to convey our apologies for the situation and to thank you for your feedback!

This discussion has been closed.