Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Only 28 Days Left On New Purchase?

Options

Hello all. I recently paid for and downloaded the new Bitdefender Total Security. Download and install went well. The install program automatically uninstalled 2013 and installed new version. What I noticed is that when Bitdefender opens it says there are only 28 days left on subscription instead of the 393 days that should be left. 28 days is what was left on the old subscription. My question is , at the end of the 28 days will my subscription revert to 393 days left?

One more thing I should add is I don't recall bitdefender asking for my new activation code.

Comments

• Wow, you guys are powerful. Emediatly after making this post I opened Bitdefender to mess with some settings and I discovered my subscription changed to 393 days left. I made the original purchase and install on July 8, would it take this long to process?

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello,

Welcome to the Bitdefender forums.

Most probably you registered the new Bitdefender key in the product, so it automatically merged the validity days with the old one.

We're glad to notice the situation is back to normal. If you have any other questions regarding your Bitdefender product please don't hesitate to open a new thread.

Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.