Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Multipage Login Option

Options

I greatly prefer the additional security of Safepay versus other browsers, but my experience with the wallet feature has been frustrating. It needs more work.

Until then, I have determined that Safepay and Password Safe (free password manager) work together nicely.

In Password Safe options set alternate browser to Safepay and select ""Browse to URL" copies password to clipboard".

Create a password entry for each logon step (i.e. URL, Username, Password, security question, etc.), and use the password field each time for the entry. Also for each entry enter the URL (with [alt] preceding it). Select browse to URL as the double click action.

When you double click on your URL entry it opens Safepay, then paste url (it was automatically copied to clipboard) and hit enter (you don't have to have bookmarks created).

Return to desktop and double click on user ID/name entry, it takes you back to the Safepay browser and you can paste username in its field. Repeat for each step.

If this helps someone use Safepay more effectively, great, if not...