Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Safe Lock Heavy Problem

Options

Admin any admin please reply my post about safe lock I'm posting this for 7 times .I buy this product because I trust this

Total protection but in this safe lock I cannot sleep now for project presentation I will make Tommorow I cannot open my own laptop causing this disturbing safe lock why I'm suppose to suffer on this problem . I though this forum is the fastest way to help people like meh to solve this problem. But until now no one in the admin answer my help or question m Again my laptop is Sony vaio E series i5. Windows 8 . Why no one admin can help meh on this problem now I'm behind schedule for Tommorow pres yay ion I cannot report to the company I work for and it me result this for termination . All project was saved on my laptop that I can't open anymore my laptop keyboard dis baked , I'm using wireless keyboard also didn't work I try every way to rescue my program but still failed. I tried many time posting here to get your Attention but still no one in this admin help me. Why tou cannot reply me I'm only a couple of hours for the schedule of our meeting . I'm too stress and depress now how to open my laptop . No one oin the admin is online. Why like this. Inyu this security with my own money plus I cannot find help from anyone of you in the admin.i tried everything to post just to get your attention but no one reply me. What help I can get from you,how I can reach you just to read my message on this forum. I'm truly depresses on this forum if only I will suffer this I will not buy this but I bought this because it says bitdefender is the top one in the list of all anti virus but in this kind of emergency you cannot provide me a little help?.. Do I need to pay again online just to get your help?....

Comments

• Admin any admin please reply my post about safe lock I'm posting this for 7 times .I buy this product because I trust this

Total protection but in this safe lock I cannot sleep now for project presentation I will make Tommorow I cannot open my own laptop causing this disturbing safe lock why I'm suppose to suffer on this problem . I though this forum is the fastest way to help people like meh to solve this problem. But until now no one in the admin answer my help or question m Again my laptop is Sony vaio E series i5. Windows 8 . Why no one admin can help meh on this problem now I'm behind schedule for Tommorow pres yay ion I cannot report to the company I work for and it me result this for termination . All project was saved on my laptop that I can't open anymore my laptop keyboard dis baked , I'm using wireless keyboard also didn't work I try every way to rescue my program but still failed. I tried many time posting here to get your Attention but still no one in this admin help me. Why tou cannot reply me I'm only a couple of hours for the schedule of our meeting . I'm too stress and depress now how to open my laptop . No one oin the admin is online. Why like this. Inyu this security with my own money plus I cannot find help from anyone of you in the admin.i tried everything to post just to get your attention but no one reply me. What help I can get from you,how I can reach you just to read my message on this forum. I'm truly depresses on this forum if only I will suffer this I will not buy this but I bought this because it says bitdefender is the top one in the list of all anti virus but in this kind of emergency you cannot provide me a little help?.. Do I need to pay again online just to get your help?....

Sorry for my English because I'm using a celphone right now . Still my laptop is disabled Keyboard not functioning.flashing lights in my laptop Sony vaio E series i5 windows 8 o.s . I cannot open my laptop .no one in the admin is online. I cannot get attention to the admin. I'm so depress and fully stress for my tommorows presentation. I don't know what to anymore.im experiencing too much tension now until on this moment no admin or ever the name of admin Georgia never answer my post or even in private message. I might be fired in the company I work if I cannot represent anything on my project .please for last time I need the help if the admin now please anyone. Please please please