Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Product Registration

Options

Hi,

I am unable to register the Licence key that was bought in India for Bitdefender Total security 2013.

Message Received while registration Process:

The Licence key is restricted in your region and can't be used to register the product you have installed.Contact Support to get help with the Issue.

Note:

1. I am currently deputed to Saudi Arabia.

2. Raised a ticket but I have never received any ID for the Request I created.

I like to request what should be done further to get it resolved.

Comments

• Hi,

I am unable to register the Licence key that was bought in India for Bitdefender Total security 2013.

Message Received while registration Process:

The Licence key is restricted in your region and can't be used to register the product you have installed.Contact Support to get help with the Issue.

Note:

1. I am currently deputed to Saudi Arabia.

2. Raised a ticket but I have never received any ID for the Request I created.

I like to request what should be done further to get it resolved.

I have the same problem but with Internet security 2013. I bought it from UAE and using it in India. Please help!

• Georgia
    Options

Hello Jayagopal,

Welcome to the Bitdefender forums.

Please be informed that the Bitdefender license key you purchased has geographical limitations. It means that the computer where you register the key must be located in that specific country (India), with an Indian IP address to allow the registration.

If you will not travel any time soon to the respective country, we will offer you a different solution via email, ticket ID 201309091020193. You can expect a response from our Commercial Service representative in maximum 24-48 hours.

Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.