Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Forum Profile Problem

Options

Hi all,

it's the same for me to.

Also I can't modify my account.

It show a "You are not allowed to use this part of the board" if I try to edit my information such as avatar or profile informations.

Thank's all.

Comments

• You can't post an avatar/edit your profile because your account is still too wet behind the ears for that.

See this post which explains all you need to know about the forum rules etc.

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?act...f=366&id=18

• bigilab
    edited September 2013
    Options

Hi all and excuse me but I don't know if there's a contact person for the forum problems:

- admis don't accept pm

- I've tried with mods but I have given up after some "inbox full"

- I didn,t found a dedicated sub-forum.

Simply I can not modify my profile such as avatar, signature...

The board always show a "You are not allowed to use this part of the board" when I try to modify something.

Thanks in advance.

EXCUSE ME ALL!!!!

Sorry everyone ... I have already responded and could not find the discussion.

Mea culpa!

• antikythera
    edited September 2013
    Options

Hi please read the following. There is a section about forum signatures, avatars etc. Basically though in summary there is a minimum number of posts (15) before you can edit this stuff.

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?act...f=366&id=18

also, to find your own posts click your username on the left and choose find members posts/topics.

• FORUM SIGNATURES, AVATARS AND DISPLAY NAMES

The signature is optional on the forum, and should be a personal message of the user that chooses it.

Moderators are obliged to include a link for the BitDefender Forum Rules in their signature.

Users will only be allowed to display a custom signature after having completed 15 posts on the forum.

heh. But I have no rights to edit my profile after 16 posts?!? I'm probably invisible or offensive, though...

...or both. :wacko:

• Georgia
    Options
    Hi all,

it's the same for me to.

Also I can't modify my account.

It show a "You are not allowed to use this part of the board" if I try to edit my information such as avatar or profile informations.

Thank's all.

Hello bigilab,

antikythera refers to this part of the forum rules:

Users will only be allowed to display a custom signature after having completed 15 posts on the forum.

If you also receive a prompt to activate your Bitdefender product, I would recommend to follow these steps:

- bring up the Bitdefender interface and click on 'MyBitdefender' in the upper right corner

- from the drop-down menu choose Account settings > Login with another account

- enter the same email address and the password you previously chose for MyBitdefender

Please let me know if you have other questions. Have a nice day!

• ...Please let me know if you have other questions. Have a nice day!

Hello. As mentioned in my post above -- I have no editing privileges for my Forum Profile here at all. I only receive the "You are not allowed..." dialog box.

* I am properly registered here on the forum for almost ten months without disciplinary action.

* I have 18 Forum posts.

* My product is properly registered on MyBitdefender.

* My email for all BD transactions is the same.

...So I guess I just don't understand. Request further assistance, please? Thanks.

Regards.